Sunday, December 19, 2010

Escaping With A DOVE®


With my two little bosses on an afternoon out
at the Sunken Garden, UP Diliman.

My little girls are growing up strong, fast and furious.

Keeping up with them has been tough and quite the challenge I never dreamed it would be. Needless to say, I run out of time and energy to take care of myself. For moms like me not to lose our sanity and to remain efficient, it's really necessary to have some me-time  for a relaxing breather. Though few and far between, we learn to maximize these precious moments, be it the lull while the kids are napping or the quiet playtime when they're both preoccuppied and satisfied that I'm just within view.

My favorite time is during late afternoons while they're napping. We lie under thick blankets in bed, arms wrapped around eachother, listening to the quiet, steady hum of the AC and our soft, rythmic breathing. Oona finishes her bottle and Olly drifts off to sleep, feeding at my breast.  

That small window of time stretches infinite for me with the many possibilities I'm suddenly free to indulge in. Will I read? Watch a show? Will I surf the net? Do I nap too? Or, do I indulge myself with a nice, luscious treat?

Ahhh...breaking out a bar of DOVE® Dark Chocolate or DOVE® Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut, Almond &  Raisin while reading a book is my ultimate Me-Time Moment. I am in my own little world, lost in another dimension of adventure, taste and excitement, far removed from the everyday routine. One bar lasts me as long as my babies sleep and my energy reserves are replenished.

Sometimes though, they sleep longer than usual. So that leaves me free to have one more! :D   


Little glorious bars of silky, smooth DOVE® chocolates are designed to last and linger. Epitomizing precious, peaceful and personal Me-Time Moments that women on-the-run so often crave, DOVE® chocolates are packaged in a single serving bar to-go.
DOVE® is available at all local supermarkets, hypermarkets and convenience stores. retails at P45 and is available in:

DOVE® Milk Chocolate (43g): Enjoy a pure moment with silky smooth DOVE® Milk Chocolate.

DOVE® Dark Chocolate (43g): Yield to the devilishly dark DOVE® Chocolate.

DOVE® Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut, Almond & Raisin (43g): Get luxuriously indulgent with DOVE® Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut, Almonds and Raisins bar

DOVE® Chocolate with Crispy Rice (4og): Enjoy mouthful of surprises with DOVE® Chocolate with Crispy Rice
What's your favorite Me-Time Moment with your favorite DOVE® chocolate?

No comments: