Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ooh! I Got An Award!

Got this award from Mommy Angel Mec! Just when I was feeling down in the dumps, she popped this one on me out of the blue! She's got a second sense about people, this Mom!

Rules of this award are :
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I am awarding this to:

Jonas-For a brave, BRAVE man who, I dare say, is an honorary lady in my book. Your integrity in the face of adversity is incredible (although it's more than I can handle to try and keep up with your horse, Mr. White Knight!).
Johnny-For being one of the rare people I know who stand truest to themselves. You have such a beautiful soul and a generous heart!
Rei-There are few words to describe the kind of person who would stand by you through clear, present and mortal danger...in a red bikini and live to tell the tale of your friendship. You are my ageless soul-sister. I will be so put out if we don't meet up in our next lifetime.
Carver-Because I *heart* you! Your work makes me crack up when I need a laugh awful badly. Your talent inspires me no end. Plus, I AM A SHAMELESS FAN GIRL. Is there a fan's club I can join?

There are others who I wan to give this award to but these are the few I have who I know blog on a regular basis. You guys know who you are. I *HEART* you no less!

No comments: