Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Devilish Cocktail Recipe >:D

It's Saturday night. What are you up to?

If you're anything like me, you'd be in pajamas with Dr. Seuss, two babies and their Daddy. Lolz...no partying tonight for this Momma!

Buuuuuuuuut....I would love to try this one out sometime after Olly's weaned (which I don't think I'm ready for yet!*tears* I'm the one with separation anxiety!)...Maybe this recipe will ease the pain! :P

So for those who can try this, bring out the li'l devil in you with this mix I got from the luscious Alize!


Devil's Punch

2 parts Alize Gold Passion
2 parts Bacardi Limon
Splash of Canton Ginger Liqueur
Splash of Cranberry juice
Splash of Lime juice
Splash of Ginger ale


Have fun and party for me! :D *sigh* Sometimes I really do wish I was a happy hour martini mom!

No comments: